Madrid – Cosmopolitan and Elegant
- Capital of Spain and Historical Centre
- Monumentak and Majestic Flavour
- Superb Venues for any type of events
- Unrivalled Night Life
- Intense Cultural and Artistic Activity
- Accessible and well connected to the World
Madrid is the melting pot for the different “Spanish cultures” making a unique and thriving city where you are never an outsider.
Madrid is the centre of Spanish business and the capital of Spain that combines sophisticated elegance with its majestic monuments and palaces, wide streets and boulevards, magnificent fountains and squares provide an amazing scenario for an unforgettable experience. Close by the city and within easy reach you have many of the main attractions in Spain, such as the magnificent Escorial Monastery and Medieval Toledo the former capital of the Spanish Empire and a World Heritage site. Madrid and its surroundings are impregnated with Spanish History and fully prepared for the most demanding of events, all the major elements are there, Hotel capacity, easy reach from anywhere in the world, immaculate Conference and Congress Centres together with its incredible choice of restaurants, bars and entertainment, makes Madrid an ideal spot for all kinds of venues.
Barcelona – Where your Dreams are Possible
- An open City to the World with the latest trends
- One of Europe’s most fashionable and accessible destinations
- Outstanding and Original Venues
- Ample capacity and quality from the very small to Large Events
- Perfect blend of Style from Modernism to Classic
- The best of Mediterranean flavour
Barcelona is a perfect blend of traditional and modern styles and Spain’s most unique Mediterranean city, where Gothic and Modernism coexist with exquisite harmony. Barcelona is a city where innovation is key for its amazing progress to become one of Europe’s most fashionable and accessible destinations.
Barcelona is full of vitality anywhere you go and renowned to be a step ahead and ready for any challenges. Barcelona is an open port to the world with its long history of hospitality and special welcome to new ideas. Its conference Centers, unique venues, superb hotels and outstanding restaurants makes Barcelona an excellent choice for any type of events and a guarantee for success.
Sevilla – Southern Magic and Romance
- Spanish splendour and Originality all around
- Birthplace of Flamenco
- Historical Palaces, Cortijos and Haciendas to enhance the experience of any event
- Breathtaking Monuments and Charming Quarters
- Culinary and literally limitless offers like the famous ‘tapas’ invented in Sevilla
- Large events organization experience and an ample choice of unique, original, elegant and historical venues
Sevilla is the capital of Andalucía, deep Spanish south, birthplace of Flamenco and perhaps, (as the poet said,) “There are no worthy words to describe the beauty of the city in front of my eyes” one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Sevilla with its palaces, monuments old and new is an ideal place to let your imagination flow, just a stroll through the delightful old quarters of Santa Cruz with its famous tapas bars (tapas are said to have been invented here), a ride in a horse-drawn carriage or dinner in one of the “cortijos” near the city will cast the spell of the unique and special magic that is Sevilla’s gift to all who visit.
Close by you have Jerez, the most important Sherry wine region in the world, Cordoba and Granada, also within a few hours drive. Just to mention a few of the elements that makes Sevilla a prime destination for your incentive program or any other event.
Valencia – Art, Technology and Paella
- A beautiful Mediterranean destination
- The birthplace of the real Spanish Paella
- Many Restaurant and Venues for different sizes of events
- A Great Climate nearly all year round
- Perfect blend of style, an Ancient centre full of history and a very modern area near the River
- The best of the Mediterranean Flavour!
Valencia can be a city of clichés: the light, the moon, the gun-powder, the paella, the flowers, the fallas… they are keys which attempt to explain what words cannot tell. It is necessary to visit and get to know Valencia to verify that centenary traditions live together with modernity; that sea and city are compatible; that the green color of farms can be kept together with a modern urban scheme; that Valencia is unique at night and during the day.
But the capital of the river Turia is more than that. In addition to the innumerable attractions which the city has had for years, now there is a series of showy infrastructures such as the Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias (City of Arts and Sciences) and the Museo Príncipe Felipe (Prince Philip Museum) which, as they are located in this environment, are linked to culture. Valencia has put the icing on the cake, although it will not have a rest and will go on decorating its succulent presentation.
Valencia used to be a nice provincial City, but after the “Americas Cup” and the Formula 1, its become a very International, brilliant and great place where to organize any kind of Events and Conferences.
Learn more about Abreu and/or Spain.